- comfort and dynamics
- Aided by the shape of its carbon strut, the DynaStep ensures energy savings and comfort while providing the patient with
- Appropriate for transtibial and transfemoral patients.
- Foam of the foot is moulded on the carbon strut.
- Comes with its malleolar clip to help the setup of the foot shell.
- -Comfort and dynamics
- -Aided by the shape of its carbon strut, the DynaStep ensures energy savings and comfort while providing the patient with
- -dynamics suitable to activity level 2 patients; its split toe design allows inversion and eversion while navigating uneven terrain.
- -Appropriate for transtibial and transfemoral patients.
- -Foam of the foot is moulded on the carbon strut.
- -Comes with its malleolar clip to help the set up of the foot shell.
- -Combined with Dynastep foot, the multiaxis ankle provides the patient with safety and comfort in addition to the dynamic effects of the Dynastep foot blades.
- -Approximate weight for size 25 : 440 g
- -Example of product Nr for a DYNASTEP foot, left side, size 25 : 1A101-G25
Why Is Al Fadl Medical Your Best Choice for Prosthetics?
- ✅ The best brands in the market for prosthetics and orthotics.
- ✅ We’re pleased to present to you PROTEOR company: One of the leading manufacturers of high-quality prosthetics and orthotics with MDR (Medical Devices Regulation) Certified European.
- ✅ We guarantee you the best quality for a reasonable price.
- ✅ We offer a home visit to choose your best fit of prosthetics
- ✅ Get trained with our certified specialist to use your artificial limb
- ✅ High Maintenance after usage
Rest assured with Al Fadl medical we care about helping you to make your life easier.
For inquiries or booking please call us on 01094402330 – 01000279354
Or click the WhatsApp icon on the screen